By providing personal information, the user confirms that he has read this policy, voluntarily and explicitly accepts the terms and conditions of this policy and consents to the processing of personal data.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- “Personal Data” – any information in electronic or other form that, alone or in combination with other information, may be used to identify an individual (the subject of personal data).
- “Processing of personal data” – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
- “User” means a person accessing the Site, via the Internet and using the Site.
I, the subject of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the User, by leaving information through the forms on the Site and/or by clicking one and/or all of the buttons: “Register”, “Order 1 Click” and other buttons, confirming the transfer of any of my data, I consent to the processing of my personal data referred to in section 3 of this policy, including the collection, recording, systematization, collection, storage, modification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
This user’s consent to the processing of his personal data is indefinite and may be withdrawn by sending an application to the e-mail address [email protected].
KaliLegal does not verify the accuracy of the Personal Data provided and does not guarantee the quality of the commitments or feedback provided by the User in case of incorrect data.
- User’s last name, first name, patronymic;
- contact phone number;
- e-mail address (e-mail);
ACTIONS PERFORMED WITH PERSONAL DATA
KaliLegal collects (receives), records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers, blocks, deletes, destroys Personal Data for the purposes specified in this Policy.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION OF USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Data of the User shall be used for the purposes of:
- Identification of the User registered on the Site (creation of an account);
performing contractual relations;
- establishment of feedback with the User, including sending notices, requests regarding the use of the Site, processing requests from the User;
confirming the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User;
- provision of effective customer and technical support to the User in case of problems related to the use of the Website.
METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. PROVIDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The processing of the User’s Personal Data shall be carried out without limitation for any period, by any lawful means, including in the information systems of personal data with or without the use of automatic means.
KaliLegal undertakes not to disclose or distribute any Personal Data to any third party without the User’s consent, except as set out in this Policy and EC law. These exceptions also include:
- User data in the public domain;
- To fulfill obligations. The User hereby agrees that personal information may be disclosed to third parties in order to fulfill obligations to the User (delivery services, etc.);
THE PROTECTION OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
KaliLegal undertakes to guarantee the protection of the User’s Personal Data and, in the course of processing the Personal Data, will take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution or other unlawful acts.
The User is fully responsible for ensuring the security of devices through which it accesses the Internet, and the information stored on these devices (passwords, account information, etc.).
The user has the right to:
- To provide information on what information is collected about him/her;
- To delete data or correct any inaccuracies;
- To restrict the processing or transfer of Personal Data.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, products and services that are provided solely as a convenience to Users. It is up to the User to decide whether or not to click on them. Users are advised to carefully read the privacy policies of those third-party companies before submitting Personal Information to the third-party companies.
If the User does not agree with the new Policy, he/she has the right to notify the Contractor to refuse to use his/her Personal Data. In this case, they will be deleted.
FEEDBACK. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. OTHER PROVISIONS.